cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do I remove saved credit cards from the website?

Remluf
2: Seeker

https://myaccount.vodafone.co.uk/billing/manage-payments

On this page I can add a new card, but cannot remove the two I had previously saved.
I have removed previously saved cards on other websites, but cannot fathom how to do it with Vodafone, either on their website or the app. The details are stored with Vodafone as the whole point of a saved card is they keep the card details to save you time entering the details the next time you use it. I want them deleted for security reasons and there must be a way do do it, so please help with this.

3 REPLIES 3

Jason

Hi @Remluf. We can certainly assist in the removal of your saved credit or debit card(s). To move forward, please pop our Social Media team a message. 

Hi. I have the same issue and i spent over 1 hour on chat with vodafone and noone could do anything. They kept on saying i am able to remove one of the credit cards i have on file through the app or my account online. But that option is not provided. And when i told them that, they had no answer. PLease advise

elethe

Hi did you ever resolve this? I have the same issue and i spent over 1 hour on chat with vodafone and noone could do anything. They kept on saying i am able to remove one of the credit cards i have on file through the app or my account online. But that option is not provided. And when i told them that, they had no answer