Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Leaving Feedback

reeta103
2: Seeker

Hi, 

I just wanted to leave feedback as have been arguing for 3 days in order to get my phone after it went missing and the wrong address was put on it by the courier company. I have not only been liasing with vodafone but also the coureriers and have been cutt off and transferred to multiple departments for no reason by vodafone staff and even on the web chat the adviser just disappeared on me and didnt come back.   I think a total of 3.5 hours was spent on the phone to just get my phone delivered! 

What the other vodafone staff could not do - this guy Craig did in like 5 hours. He not only calmed me down but really helped and sorted out the issues. Its just a shame that others that i spoke to cant take a leaf out of his book and actually tell the truth and not lie to customers to say it will be delivered within 20 minutes!  Seriously your staff need to be re-trained . 

Craig i said it once and i'll say it again- thank you so much , i was so close to leaving Vodafone as i just really had enough from both this experience and some of the staff there but you turned it around. You are the man! thank you for actually keeping a promise.   I am just hoping this is the end of it now! thanks Reets

7 REPLIES 7

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@reeta103 I'm sorry to see you had trouble regarding your phone delivery. I'll be sure to pass your concerns on to the relevant team.

However I'm glad to see your glowing feedback for Craig - it sounds like he was a superstar! 🌟

He was , the level of customer service was really good from him considering I had gotten nowhere in 3 days.  just hope my credit is applied in my bill otherwise I won't be too happy. 

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@reeta103 If you need any further assistance, please let us know :Smiling:

I have been with Vodafone for 24 years but apparently this accounts for nothing
I have been paying £120 a month for two phones there service is rubbish
No return calls from from managers
Had to result in going to O2 for my daughter and fight to get the line cancelled as it hadn’t worked for nearly two months
But still having problems
BEWARE DO NOT JOIN THIS NETWORK

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm disappointed to see you've had this kind of experience @Kevrev. As we'll need access to your account to look in to this, please get in touch by following the link in the private message I've sent.

Kevrev

I have been with Vodafone for 24 years but apparently this accounts for nothing
I have been paying £120 a month for two phones there service is rubbish
No return calls from from managers
Had to result in going to O2 for my daughter and fight to get the line cancelled as it hadn’t worked for nearly two months
But still having problems
BEWARE DO NOT JOIN THIS NETWORK

Jameslimb

I've had a very similar problem. I've put in a damage claim on the 12th of October 2021, since then I've spend over 10 hours on the phone, constant live messaging and a lot of stress due to vodafone continuously sending my phone to the wrong address even though it was updated previously. Had 4 redirection forms filled. Today is the 27th, still no phone, they dont know what's going on with it. Was told it's going to be at least 3 more days. I think staff sound nice but not one of the customer advisors could tell me exactly what's going on  neither did they try to go above and beyond to sort my problem. Over two weeks later, still paying for my contract as well as a pay as you go sim to get in touch. Been told rest assured but if I was to do that I'd get nowhere with regards to getting my new headset. Absolute shambles, I've never seen anything so chaotic and unorganised. I would highly recommend no one take out a contract with them, even though they have good deals your not looked after as a customer and if you did want some advice be prepared to be on the for hours at a time. Will most definitely be leaving this company and never coming back