Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Maximum download speed 10mbps ?

Rents78
4: Newbie

Looking at the deal on mymoneysupermarket it shows that this Vodafone deal has “Maximum download speed 10mbps”.

However, when select the deal and I am taken to the Vodafone website, the speed limit is not mentioned anywhere. It’s a basic plan. The website even shows a table with what the basic plan is lacking compared to other plans, but speed is not mentioned. 

Does that plan have limited speed or not?

https://www.moneysupermarket.com/mobile-phones/sim-only/?sortBy=MonthlyCost&contractLengths=&minMinu...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Yes as far as I can see @Rents78 it's set to 10mbps as stated in the Terms and Conditions here … Terms-and-Conditions. 

Screenshot_20210127-051705_Samsung Internet.jpg

 leads to the Pdf which shows....

Screenshot_20210127-051649_Drive.jpg

If you have a chat with Vodafone customer services via Live Chat and or the Vodafone Social Media Team's Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries they'll officially clarify.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers

Yes as far as I can see @Rents78 it's set to 10mbps as stated in the Terms and Conditions here … Terms-and-Conditions. 

Screenshot_20210127-051705_Samsung Internet.jpg

 leads to the Pdf which shows....

Screenshot_20210127-051649_Drive.jpg

If you have a chat with Vodafone customer services via Live Chat and or the Vodafone Social Media Team's Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries they'll officially clarify.

Current Phone  >

Thanks for clarifying!

I was looking at all sim only deals out there and I find it very strange that Vodafone is the only one to limit speed to 10mb on these plans and not to offer any roaming!

Their cheap company Voxi offers a much better package!

BandOfBrothers

It's because of the type of sim only plan your looking at which is the basic one.

Maybe one of the more feature rich sim only plans would be more suitable and then Yes there is Voxi which piggy backs off Vodafone's Infrastructure @Rents78 

Current Phone  >