Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mis Selling (Again)

JohnFrew23
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Received another call from Vodafone and said they can give me a better deal than what I am currently on without a change to current contract and then again was told it would cost extra money. How is extra money not a change to my current contract. How many people have fallen for this trick and just picked up on the no change to current contract? Didn't do anything about it first time apart from getting the voice transcript of the conversation of which Vodafone agreed it was wrong and would change things. Nothing has obviously changed. Going to ask for the voice transcript of the second call. Who do I pass these onto to start an investigation into Vodafones sales practices. 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

From past threads its usually Vodafone offering a change in some way to a persons current allowances of minutes, texts or data but can come hand in hand with a tariff cost increase and in some cases it's classed as an upgrade and Restart of the contract @JohnFrew23

It's imperative that the Vodafone Agents are crystal clear when discussing changes like these and it's always prudent for the account holder to also ask pertinent questions to be able to make an informed decision and to double check that what's been discussed and offered has actually materialised and supported by a text or email from Vodafone. 

That said I'd also suggest to not agree to anything via a cold call and take the details and go away and look at what's being offered and the Pro's and Con's before deciding to proceed or not. 

The Vodafone Social Media Teams here read all posts and I'm sure they'll want to send your feedback to the relevant department(s) of your experiences. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@JohnFrew23 That's not the experience we'd expect you to have with one of our outbound advisers. If it's been found that it was incorrect for them to do this, the corrective measures would need to be taken to change your account back to how it was. 

So we're able to have a further look into your account, please get in touch using the link in my private message