Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Website mistakingly flagged as 18+

Kuziomin
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi! My e-commerce shop www.emberhug.shop seems to have been flagged as 18+ even though I have no idea why. No forbidden content there, just selling heated blankets. Would be most grateful for an urgent solution. I am running paid ads and I am quite unhappy about this thing

6 REPLIES 6

Lucy_F

Hi @Kuziomin thanks for raising these concerns. I've checked your site and can see it's being flagged as malicious by one security vendor. The results are seen here. Please can you look into this? Once it's been checked and cleared, we can then request the site to be reviewed. 

Hi Lucy! Thank you for your reply! I can see that it was flagged as phishing risk, but honestly I don’t know how this is possible because the website is 100% legit, hosted through official shopify platform on hostinger and does not send any emails or anything else. Just sells… 

well, yes, there is a subscription feature there, true, but everyone has it to day, not a viable reason to block a website I assume :Laughing_Face: 

could you please help to resolve this? What are my next steps here? 

Thank you for getting back to us. We've raised this now under the reference: INC000005022825 for our team to investigate. As soon as we hear back, we'll let you know here. 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Kuziomin - thanks for your patience. We've had an update to say the site has now been reclassified as 'Shopping/Clothing'. If any users report issues, please ask them to clear the browsers cache/cookies and the test it again. 

Thank you very much!!! 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

You're welcome @Kuziomin 😊