Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Missing z2 force mods plus Vodafone pass issue

dscott2701
9: Established

On the z2 force page on the web it says you get free mods for the phone it even said this in December when I ordered. Unfortunately they didn't come with the phone. I had to order over the phone as credit control where needed to be spoken to.

I phoned up the day I got the mobile to ask where they where they said I had to wait until my cooling off period expires. The sales person on the phone never mentioned that I get the mods but I assumed as there listed on the website I would get them. Anyway flash forward to today I have still not received them so I telephoned again to be told I had to speak to sales but they where closed. Nothing has been sent out though. She suggested I could claim them on the website but I can't find anywhere for that.

I hope I get these because it was one of the reasons I took the contract and picked this phone so I will be extremely disappointed if I don't.

In regards to the pass I purchased a tablet contract a few days ago unfortunately they sold me it with a video pass on my tablet even though I have it on my mobile as well. I would still have took the tablet but at the time I did mention that it's on my mobile. I wasn't informed that I could tether my mobile to my tablet and proceeded with the sale if I had been informed that I could tether my phone to my tablet I would have not ordered the video pass for my tablet so I don't feel I was given the chance to make a informed decision. I have now removed the video pass from my tablet but I can see in the estimated charges i obviously have been charged £7 which I would like removed please.

Don't get me wrong I'm a happy Vodafone customer but I don't feel that these are issues are of my own doing. I would have obviously completed the order online if credit control didn't need speaking to on both occasions.

Kind regards

Daniel 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

@dscott2701 If you check your emails, I've got back to you on there with an update 😊

View solution in original position

16 REPLIES 16

TJ

@dscott2701 Thanks for getting in touch. I've raised you question about the Z2 Force Mods to be looked into. I'll be back to you as soon as possible with an update, on what you need to do to claim them, or if they should have been supplied with the phone.

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch too, so the team can look into the cost of your Vodafone Pass for you.

dscott2701

Thanks for the reply I have sent the email. I hope I get good news about the mods I will patiently await your response.

Kind regards

Daniel

I missed a phone call from nirav this morning. Sorry about that I was actually asleep. I'm available all afternoon if he wants to try again.

Kind regards

Daniel

Unfortunately the store don't stock the phone so don't have the mods in stock. The lady noted my account.

TJ

@dscott2701 Thanks for the update. Don't worry, I'm still waiting on a reply from the Promotions team in regards to your Z2 Force Mods. I'll let you know once I've heard anything 😊

dscott2701

@TJ the issue with Vodafone pass was resolved but the person who phoned me about this also asked me to pop into store and ask about the mods which is why I obviously did this.

Kind regards

Daniel

I just had a email from Alfred Dcosta in the social media team saying 

As per your account, I’ve checked and found that the phone was ordered on 16th December 2017. I apologise for the inconvenience caused to you and you have not received the MODS with the handset. I have spoken with our dedicated team and as it is out of cooling period we will not be able get the mods sent to you on to your address.

I hope you understand our limitations

I was told by customer service I can't get them until the cooling off period is over now I'm been told I can't have them because the cooling off period has expired. This is not right at all. I hope I don't have to escalate this issue higher up but I will if I have to.

TJ

@dscott2701 Not to worry, sorry for any confusion that's been caused. I've been in touch with the Promotions team and they've said that the Force Mods should have been sent out to you with the phone - this means that the wrong order's been placed originally by the looks of it. We'll need to complete an exchange for you, to get the right phone, including the Mods sent out. 

I'll get in touch with the team via email on your behalf, so we can get this arranged for you.

Please keep me updated and let me know when they've been in touch. 

dscott2701

Hi. After I received the email I was on the phone because I thought your team couldn't get the items after the email I got. I was on the phone for two hours nearly. The guy came across as trying his best. He told me that the accessories team has ordered the items and placed a credit on my account for the cost of the items and I should get them in a few days. I would appreciate if you could verify this though as I have not has any emails yet. The items I should have on order is a Moto gamepad, Moto turbo powerpack and a JBL soundboost 2 mods.

Kind regards