Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No voice minutes on new Red Extra plan!

Umiamz
4: Newbie

I've just migrated my PAYG number to "Red Extra 2GB data" which is supposed to offer unlimited texts and UK minutes. This was following a "special offer" text from Vodafone.

Neither my online account nor the app show any UK minutes allowance - just data and texts - so I made a couple of voice calls to UK landline numbers (01) to see what happened. Both calls have been charged for and I now have £2.68 of "out of allowance" voice calls on my next bill.

Furthermore, I am unable to login to the app now - it asks me to set a PIN and, when I try, it just says "Sorry We're having a few technical diificulties at the moment". It's been like this for two days.

After months of faultless PAYG usage this is a very poor start to a SIM-only contract, so please sort this out, Vodafone!

12 REPLIES 12

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you've not done it yet, drop us a DM with your full name, mobile number and a link to your post. This will allow us to start looking in to this quicker for you 😊

I have been calling 191 daily and have DM’d via Twitter and on this forum but I’m still no closer to getting this resolved. I called to disconnect permanently yesterday and they had difficulty finding my account. When they did think they’d found it, I failed all the security checks (which I knew were correct). Something is definitely not right here.

I now want to leave Vodafone and never come back, but it seems even that is too hard for Vodafone to manage...

This has now been resolved to my satisfaction and my account is now properly closed.