Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Retrieve disconnected number ??

Radi0girl
1: Seeker
Hi. I had a mobile number which I chose to disconnect back in May this year. However on the day it was disconnected I changed my mind and phoned Vodafone to request for a PAC code. However I was informed that it was too late. Since May I have phoned Vodafone quite a few times and requested for this number to be reconnected. However have been told that it is not possible and the number will be recycled. Is there any way in this world that I can get my old number back??
138 REPLIES 138

@singapore_nomad - We can help to look into this for you.

Please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

Unfortunately the link you sent in the private message isn't working, please would you send it again. Thanks

Dont worry it's just a run around from Vodafone. At the end they will tell you the same thing... We can not get you/retrieve the number.its a waste of time. 

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@jbtemp You may be looking at the preview message - you'll need to enter the post by clicking on the subject line (Vodafone Community).

I've sent you a new private message just to be sure.

Hi there,

I'm having exactly the same issue. I have an old number I'd love to get access to again. Can someone help me?

Thanks.

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@el_and_ben So we can take a look into this for you, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Same issue here. I went to use my phone today and suddenly discovered I had no service. Since ringing it from a landline fails and so does topping up online, I can only assume it's been disconnected. No idea when though as I got no warning and I use Pay As You Go specifically because I only use my phone in emergencies.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tryveliek - This is strange! We can take a look into what’s happened.

Please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

TheBibby
4: Newbie

Unfortuantly not, once I number has been disconnected for 1 week or more it is impossible to bring the number back