main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Securenet incorrectly blocking our website

london20093
2: Seeker

Vodafone Secure Net is blocking our website incorrectly as harmful or dangerous, I have had the website checked by google tools and the website is showing as fine. We have multiple websites on this server linked to our company so this shows the server must be ok as vodafone isn't blocking the other sites.

Can anyone help with this?

regards,

Julian

20210305214151.jpg

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Evie

Hey there @london20093 - We've raised this to our back office team to have a look into and see if we can get the website whitelisted 😊 As soon as we have an update we'll let you know!

View more options
london20093

Thanks for your help!

View more options
Evie

Hi there @london20093 - Thank you for your patience with us! I've been able to load your site over mobile data with Secure Net active 👍 Is this the same for you/customers who are with Vodafone?

View more options
london20093

Yes, it is same.

Thanks for your help so much!

View more options
Tash

You're more than welcome, if we can help with anything else in the future you know where to find us 😀

View more options