Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Spotify with red entertainment bundle

Kate89
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I took out an unlimited xtra + entertainment bundle in April and was told I would be able to have Spotify as part of this deal.  I had great difficulty activating  this feature  but eventually with the help of an advisor on the 191 was able to get it all sorted. In the process a charge for Spotify premium appeared which I was told I would be able to sort out if I phoned again in the next billing window. I was told the charge could just be removed. I called today and explained I had been mistakenly charged for Spotify when it’s included in my bundle. I was kept on the phone for an hour on hold most of while the person on the end of the phone messed around with my whole account. He has put bars on things I don’t understand, I told him all I needed him to do was remove the charge but instead he deactivated my premium Spotify saying it had not been set up correctly. He then sent me a link to reactivate it but I could not do this as it’s no longer included as an option. He said that there was nothing he could do and I would have to choose between the other entertainment options. I am unwilling to do this as I chose this bundle specifically for Spotify.  He refused to let me speak to a manager but did say he would schedule a call back for 3 days time. What can I do to get my Spotify back?

IMG_9698.png

IMG_9700.png

IMG_9701.png

IMG_9702.png

have texts confirming Spotify was activated as part of my bundle before the 31st of May and that it would remain until 2026. 

1 REPLY 1

Ami

Hi there @Kate89. Thank you so much for your ongoing patience with this, we're sorry you haven't managed to get this sorted yet. Please get in touch with the social media team here so that we can take a closer look into your account.