Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Technical Issues purchasing Dragon Pass

orlandobelle
3: Seeker

I've been trying repeatedly to purchse the £20 annual Dragon Pass membership (available to all vodafone customers) but keep getting a 'we're returning you to the home page' error message. 

Online chat are useless - 3 agents, 2 emails, plus texts all to be told I am 'ineligible for the 'free 2 month pass I have requested' 

Any ideas please?

So far...

Online chat (#1)

Technical support chat (#2)

Email to VeryMe

Online chat VeryMe (#3) - no idea as it's not a VeryMe Reward

Text PASS to a short code - response sorry not eligible for a free 2 month pass (??)

Are you using wifi?  Must use mobile data.  Network is too busy must be a lot of people trying to sign up

Online chat (#4)

I am indeed eligible for a free 2 month pass  (unlike previous response)

What games do I want to buy with it? (!) 

Cue repeated long information string and copy&paste of what a Dragon Pass actually is

Text ACCESS to a short code - this is VeryMe again!

Supervisor says passes are out of stock so vodafone has stopped issuing them (erm - it's an annual membership pass on an app)

.. the saga continues but it could actually be to do with a 'spend limit' on my account.  We wait to see if updating that will resolve the error (hasn't so far)

3 hours online chat wasted so far..

Spend limit not the issue

Contact via social media , pass security, pass me on to VeryMe team (already established this is not a VeryMe offer).

Apologise as confirmed this is indeed the case and pass me back to general support via twitter DM

No response - despite me trying to chase up

Online chat #5  no use

Technical support chat #6 - reset app assured faithfully this will resolve the issue.

Despite a text confirming the issue resolved - now can't even get onto the offer page!

5 REPLIES 5

orlandobelle

deleted

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there @orlandobelle - did the actions our Live Chat team take resolve this for you? 

If you're still experiencing issues with adding the Dragon Pass to your number, please get in touch with our team through our Facebook or Twitter page. Please also include your Community username and a link to your post - this will save you some time as you won't need to repeat yourself.

Up to 6 live chats

Tried social media but they're not responding - they've taken my details - passed me to the  wrong dept but won't pick up the  original query

Thanks for responding

Me:  Please help

Vodafone:  sure, please provide your security info

Me: here is my security info

Vodafone ( 4days later): do you still need help?

Me: Yes

Vodafone:  please provide your secury info

Me: again?

Vodafone:  yes, it's been more than 24 hours

Vodafone: (3 days later) do you still need help

ME: yes please

Vodafone: please provide your security info as it's been more than 24 hours

Vodafone: 3 days later

you get the idea......

Talk about banging your head against a brick wall!

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Apologies for the delay in replying to your messages @orlandobelle, we're busier than usual through our Social channels recently, this has meant its taking longer than expected to get back to you. If you'd like one of our team to call to you about this and get everything resolved, please reply to our latest DM and ask for a callback and we'll be in touch.