main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Pay monthly

Transferred Vodaphone contract, unknown bill has ruined my credit score.

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Can someone please give me some help, I have been passed from pillar to post and can get no clear answers....I took out a contract in January 2020, this was for my son who is in the Army and is based in Cyprus atm. In April (after 3mths minimum term) I transferred ownership to him. I was not told of any outstanding debt on the phone and was unaware this was escalating on my credit file. I even received a letter from a debt collection agency for about £38. When checking my credit report it was listing missed payments on my vodaphone account (bear in mind I also have Broadband & Phone with you) . As soon as I tracked down the error , I contacted you and paid the outstanding amount of £31. I was assured at the time that any credit issues would be resolved. Well they haven`t, in fact they have got worse. I have just checked and my credit score and it is showing 3 missed payments and I am down 100 points ! My wife and I are worried sick as we are planning to remortgage shortly and this error (not of my making) is having a detrimental affect on our credit history and future credit applications.

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

@Camufug To get a clear picture of whether these credit file markers are valid at all, we'll need to look into your account and go over the dates of transfer of ownership/payments. So we can discuss this privately and securely with you, please can you reach out to our team using one of the following channels mentioned Here.

View more options