Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Website and app are unusable

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, new here I've been having a few issues, so I've alway had problems with Vodafones website I just assume that you guys cheaped out on web devs but lately I've been unable to the website to view plan details or other stuff. Whenever I click plan details I get an error message saying Sorry we can't get this data right now. To make things worse I am also having issues with your Vodafone app. The app is completely unusable. 

I was wondering what to do, as I am also having issues upgrading one of my contracts though that maybe due to a separate reason.

Thanks for any help

2022-06-27 (1).pngPNG image.png

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

If clearing the cache files of the app , deketing the app from your phone and from your library in your Playstore or App Store to download a fresh copy of the app does not help, and the cookies and browsing history of your browser [ i assume another browser yields the same results ] then I'd suggest to speak with customer services on 191 or Live Chat to have your account looked over.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM also have account access  > Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

I use Vodafone UK Payg and for me the app / online access has always been fine @Anonymous 

I wish you all the best.  :Smiling: 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.