Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Wrong Number In Vodafone App After Sim Swap

After performing a Sim card swap for my monthly mobile plan, everything works fine - calls, texts, data, etc - but the number shown on the My Vodafone app for my plan is the number of the old Sim card (pre-swap). Like I said, everything works fine, b...

Wifi Calling on Samsung S21 Ultra

I have had my S21Ultra for a little over a year. Glad to have a Samsung again.My home network was Amplifi HD connected to Virgin ISP. WiFi calling was working, even with 2 bars of phone signal and 100% Wifi it would select Wifi Calling. PerfectSometh...

Vodafone @ Chester Races - Last Place

The other weekend I commented about Vodafone not having enough capacity at the Royal Ascot. Well having been to Chester Racecourse this weekend, that was equally as bad. Although there was sufficient 4G signal right across the course, there wasn't en...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Loyalty seems to cost! Sim Advice

Hello,I have been with Vodafone since the year dot but for the past few renewals/upgrades it has become such hard work to get a competitive deal from them despite having been a loyal customer. I don't understand why I still am as there service covera...

Toonlad by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Sim Activation - due to lost / stolen mobile

Hi I really need some support. My mobile was lifted last week and unfortunately I was unable to retrieve it. I reported it lost / stolen via Vodafone web-chat who arranged for a new sim to be posted out. I planned to input the new sim into an old pho...

Ordered a sim by mistake

Hi There,   I know i'm stupid but three weeks ago I ordered a new sim.  I have done this by mistake as I should have upgraded my sim not ordered a new one.  I am a student and was in the process of moving back home so the sim arrived at my parents ho...

anyone had issues switching from vodafone pay monthly?

As title, switched from vodafone pay monthly as it meant not having to switch to a new sim card.Happy with reduced price and offers, but coverage and data can be variable. Reading here it seems that I'm not on the voxi apn settings but the vodafone p...

assiah10 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Waiting for SIM activation a week later..

I took out a pay monthly contract a couple of weeks ago with an iPad and a 25GB SIM. I'm an existing phone customer adding the iPad to my account, I collected the device last Tuesday from a store (14th June) and am still waiting for the SIM to be act...