Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Onenumber Connectivity

Hi.I find it odd how little info there is on Vodafone's OneNumber service. https://www.vodafone.co.uk/mobile/onenumber&ved=2ahUKEwjh6sWOybfyAhWRYcAKHYIxDs8QFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0mAtGRoX2s_ur4denkx02q I'm currently on a Voxi sim and understand that th...

Cannot Lodge an Official Complaint - Being Obstructed

I have been with Vodafone for many years and over the past couple of years, they have been doing "maintenance" on the network in our area. This has resulted in us having sporadic or no service over the past 18-24 months. The only way we can make a ca...

mukeman by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

My pay monthly changed to unlimited without my authorisation

I'm in Germany. I was told on the chat before I travelled I have free roaming. Unfortunately I didn't save that chat. Arriving in Germany I had no connection so I used wifi to contact the chat. I was told by a Rahoul I didn't have free roaming and wo...

dafini61 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Leaving Vodafone

Hello. I'm currently waiting for my Vodafone mobile contract to expire.  Apparently is ends on the 25th October 2021.  As I'm pay monthly, I believe I pay in advance, so can anyone confirm that if I request a PAC code after my September payment and l...

10 Mbps unlimited price plan

to the tec dept or anyone else who can help  Is the unlimited price plan capped at 10Mbps and if so is this accurate because I have got higher speeds than that because that is the unlimited mobile price plan I am on and I am very happy with as it cov...

JamesL by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Account closure(s)

HiIve had numerous Vodafone accounts in the past, both mobile and most recently, broadband. However, all are now closed and I owe no debt on any of them. Nevertheless, a Vodafone account still shows as active on my credit scoring account.I recently f...

Resolved! Physical Sim AND eSim

Hi,My phone is a OnePlus 6 and does NOT support eSim. I've recently purchased a Samsung Watch4 which does support eSim and what I'd like to do is get both devices all working on a single number/plan if possible.What I wanted to ask/check is can this ...

Incoming calls when in Europe

Since June/July, whenever I am in Europe, my UK iPhone 7 with Vodafone goes immediately to voicemail without ringing at all when anybody from the UK calls me even if I have an excellent signal and am watching the phone waiting for it to ring or vibra...

TimParis by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrading: trade-in tool

Hi, My contract is due up for renewal and when I looked last month, I could have sworn there was an option to trade-in your old phone. Has this now been discontinued?Thanks.

unbind by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks