Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

PAC code from Vodafone business

I was given a PAC code starting with 3 letters then 6 numbers but it saying not correct with the temporary number tried ringing Vodafone but states needs to be done on the online form. Transfer is from Vodafone business to personal account 

Default account

Has anyone had a default due to vodafone error? and how can you get it removed?I have had nothing but issues with Vodafone in the last 2 years and nothing seems to be resolving. I have now been in contact with Martin Lewis money expert.Vodafone has m...

Nick0102 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

4g on Huawei B535

Hey guys, so I just got a new SIM from Vodafone and I thought i'd set up a home broadband using unlimited plan that Vodafone has and Huawei B535 router. Problem is I can only get 3G working on it. Any ideas how to fix that? Or does vodafone not suppo...

Litas by 2: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

300 minute 084/087 add on

Hi all,Does anyone have this bundle? I’m confused as to what’s included? On the website, it says the add-on only covers the access charge, but the app says 300 inclusive mins to 084/087 and makes no mention of just covering the access charge. Maybe t...

simax by 14: Advanced member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Having my number on 2 devices

I've setup my upgrade to the note 20 ultra but as I am a tradesman, I dont really want to take it out on site. I have a phone that I want to use as my work phone but was wondering if there was a way that I could get my calls and texts on my work phon...

Does anyone compete with Vodafone on roaming...?

I just want to sanity check my thought process here as the one feature that keeps me with Vodafone seems to be the same one features that annoys quite a lot of people across the board.So, the back story to this is that I've been offered a friends and...

donnyguy by 16: Advanced member
  • 7 replies
  • 1 thanks

Activating entertainment package

HiI have renewed my contract with an entertainment pass included. I am yet to have options to use my pass and my Spotify premium has now expired. Could someone please help I have had no response via phone or social media. 

Bwd by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

S20 Wifi Calling

I've been trying to get WiFi calling set up on my new S20 since last Monday when I first contacted Vodafone.  They said I'd receive a text confirming when it was set up on my account, which I've still not received. Vodafone suggested all sorts of thi...

Entertainment package

Just upgraded with Vodafone entertainment package chose sky sports but realise iPhone SE to small and uncomfortable due to eye problems. Can I watch on galaxy tablet instead? 

JoeyM by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks