Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

How to leave Vodafone?

I have tried all week to cancel my contract. Repeated phone calls. When I eventually get through the system is down. Promised callbacks which I never receive. Tried messenger which is useless. Stores refused to talk to me. Is it just me?

Dreadful by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Where is my phone

I don't know why and I am already regretting it, but on Monday I agreed to upgrade two of my phones. They were both supposed to arrive today and only 1 of them has been delivered by DPD.After calling the dreaded 191 'no help' line I got through to so...

roblegg by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

extremely poor customer service

Has anyone else had a problem with there online account and app where they have no access to services and extras?I have had this problem for over 3 and a half weeks now and after making numerous phone calls and chats online (to non UK advisors) my pr...

ross1199 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data charges that are unjustified

Vodafone have blocked my sim and have told me I have created £195 of data charges, apparently having used 7gb from 6am Sunday morning till 7am Sunday morning! I was asleep and my phone wasn’t being used, Apple have confirmed there are no faults on my...

Leilam92 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to verify age to remove content restrictions

Have to say my switch to Vodafone has not been easy - had problems signing up online, was then turned away at first and given the wrong information when I went to pick up my phone, and now I seem to be unable to verify my age on My Account in order t...

Customer complaint escalation

I started a contract through Vodafone on the 14th of November, the sim was given to me and the phone sent. I put the sim in and the phone which then said ‘no sim’ I rang up Vodafone and was told I needed a new sim. I went into a Vodafone store and th...

Please help with refund

Please can someone help with my ongoing issue. I have been on chat multiple times and keep getting different broken promises. I have also called and been promised callbacks. I have just been trying to get through for 45minutes with no joy. I cancelle...

Runciejo by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Pay default - credit file

Good morning Community, I realised I have a default on my credit file which apparently is due to come off next month - I am applying for a mortgage now so keen on getting rid of it and paying it off anyway. What is the best course of action? As the d...

bella91 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks