Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Await unlock code

Rayuk2049
2: Seeker

Requested unlock code for my LG G3D855 on 24th August advised it could take up to 10 working days which has now passed without a code or reason for any delay.

3 REPLIES 3

Donein
4: Newbie

Hi Ray

Sorry to break it to you, I put my second request in on the 23rd august, the first request doesn't exist apparently, spoke to them on the 3rd and have spent another 4 hours in chat this morning on the 8th, trying to sort it out.....given lots and lots of excuses but still no code.

I've also waited 33 days for a guaranteed 14 days response.

I intend to go to the ICO, they obviously keep mislaying peoples information as these forms keep going "missing" which is very very concerning.

May I suggest for your own records and sanity, if you ring them record it, you must tell them you are doing it, or make sure you get your copy of any chat conversation, because it will help your complaint and they do not keep an accurate record of what's been said or promised. 

Do let us know how you get on, I'd be pleased to see someone had some success 

Rayuk2049

Thanks, will leave it to run its course,my contract is due to end October and if this isnt sorted by then I will show my disatisfaction by moving my business elsewhere.

Again thanks for your help

Regards

Ray

Well Donein you caught someones attention as I have just received e-mail with unlock code which I have used and connected via other providers sim card,so problem now solved.

Many than ks for your assitance.

Regards