Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

MCK Mastercode Required

Floody71
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

i have received Network unlock code from Vodaphone. i have inserted new none vodaphone sim and the code entered wrongly has put samsung j320 fn into freeze requiring the  MCK mastercode. Can this be provided by vodaphone as it relates to phone unlock 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Floody71 

For example with some Samsung phone's a Mastercode also known as an unfreeze code is needed as well as the Nuc.

The Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter or Facebook can help Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Customer services via 0333 304191,  191 or Live Chat can help too.

Unfortunately the Mastercode can't be issued via this forum.

But if a Nuc has been entered too many time's  incorrectly,  then this can Hard Lock the phone to which only having it sent off to Vodafone's Repair House's to have it's counter reset, so the Nuc can be attempted again will remedy that situation.

A Vodafone Highstreet Store can send a phone away.

Or ask customer services for a Returns Pack.

Take time and date stamped photo's of the phone with one of it turned On to be able to prove it's aesthetic condition if required.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Floody71, as @BandOfBrothers suggested, our Social Media team can look into the mastercode from Samsung for you if needed. You can reach out to them here. It's also important to note that in situations where an NUC is showing as being entered incorrectly multiple times, the SIM card might also lock. If this is the case, you'll also need a PUK code from the provider of the non-Vodafone SIM that you are using to unlock the phone 👍