Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlocking my old phones network provider

Alibighanz
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I entered my phone's IMEI number  to Vodafone so I can unlock my old phones network. Vodafone sent me an NUC number which I entered into the phone phone and it says failed every time I'm I've double checked both numbers it just doesn't work.

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @Alibighanz 

Your phone may already be unlocked to all networks. May I ask if you've tried the sim anyway.

Can you ensure that the non Vodafone Sim card your using to complete the unlock is activated.

i.e it connects to mobile data etc.

How-do-i-use-my-nuc. 

May I ask what model of phone your trying to unlock as some phone's like Samsung need a Mastercode also known as an unfreeze code as well as the Nuc.

Some other phone's sometimes need a set procedure to get it unlocked.

Google how to unlock your particular model of phone and you should come across sites explaining.

Customer services via 0333 304191 or 191 , Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can supply this.

The above customer support departments can also check the Nuc that's been given.

Please don't try the Nuc too many time's or you could Hard Lock the phone which would mean the phone would have to be given to Vodafone for them to reset it's counter.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.