Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple Watch series 9 not connecting to Vodafone Network

sumedhuv
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I recently bought a contract plan from vodafone with a sim and a one number connection to my apple watch. However, every time I try to go to the Watch App on my iPhone, and try to set up mobile service, it says ‘Oops Server error occurred’ I have spent more than 10 hours speaking to various agents over the past week. It has been of absolutely no use. It is getting really frustrating and annoying that the biggest network provider in the U.K does not have a single person in the technical team to fix this. Today I’m told that my plan does not support one number connectivity at all?!! So how was it added to my existing plan in the first place? It baffles me how there’s little to no consideration about the customer’s time and energy gone towards getting a simple plan. I have attached the screenshot nonetheless, if anyone can help me with this, I will be grateful. I will give it another week before moving to a different provider  .

IMG_2359.png

1 REPLY 1

Lucy_F

Hi @sumedhuv sorry to hear this trouble you're facing, this isn't the experience we want for our customers and are here to help you. So we can look into this with you and check over your account please message us via our Social Media Team on the contact information here.