Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC resolutions

Russjmills
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi.  Can someone please let me know the NUC resolutions email address.

Many thanks

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Unfortunately it's against the forum rules to post the email address as the forum filters are in place to stop it @Russjmills 

I would suggest to ask Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

May I ask why you need it as we maybe able to advise.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Sure. Thanks for replying

It's the usual. I bought a phone from CPW and now need an unlock code. I contacted CPW and they weren't able to help. I contacted Vodafone and got the standard IMIE is wrong which it wasn't.

I them contacted support and had a web chat where they weren't willing to give me the unlock code but suggested a 30 payg sim and then re apply later.

I need to give this phone to my 89 year old mum who is alone and self isolating. She has EE but her phone has busted. She won't be able to cope with a 30 day PAYG for various reasons. I have her sim from her broken ee phone and just need to get it working.

This is serious for me and it seems that red tape is getting in the way and causing me and not least my mum some serious stress. When she needs to keep in touch at this very difficult time.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Russ

BandOfBrothers

Hi @Russjmills 

Thank you.

May I ask what phone your attempting to unlock ?

So as CPW cannot supply a Nuc as only the network can thus unlock a phone to all networks then as long as a Vodafone Pay Monthly Sim Card has been used in the phone for 30 days making calls , x3 bill's have been paid on time and you haven't asked for too many Nuc in a 12 month period then there's no reason why they couldn't supply the Nuc.

For Vodafone Payg iit's the usage making calls etc for 30 days is the criteria.

The standard advise if Vodafone are experiencing issues seeing a phone being used on the network is to as they have done is advise to use a Vodafone Payg sim card for 30 days then request the unlock using the new Vodafone Payg account details.

I appreciate your not wanting to go down that route for the reasons you have outlined.

Another option would be to use a Highstreet Store that advertises they unlock phones although many will be temporarily shut for obvious reasons.

There are online unlocking sites but be careful that they are reputable. Obviously there would be a charge / fee.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Hi. Phone is a Huawei Mate 20 pro.  I've had it for 18 months. Always paid and never asked for a code before.

I'm pretty desperate to be honest. I can't go out as I have symptoms. I was going to courier the phone, all set up to my mum, but can't without the code.  I wouldn't know where to start with those internet ads as they all seem bent to me!.

That's why I wanted the email as II really need to get in touch with someone at Vodafone to get this sorted.

BandOfBrothers

OK @Russjmills 

If you engage with the Vodafone Social Media Team I'm sure they'll endeavour to help you.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone  >

Thanks

WelshPaul
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

CPW handsets are already unlocked except for Apple phones. That goes for both Pay Go and Pay Monthly handsets. Might explain why the IMEI isn't on the Vodafone list of supplied handsets. Have you actually tried a sim from another newtwork in the hanset?