main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Unlocking

Unlock Mobiwir

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

I am trying to unlock my Mobiwre Ayasha Mobile

1) I ave received the unlock code

2) I inserted a working sky sim in the phone (I have also double checked sim on 2 other unlocked devices and it works ok)

3) when I switch on Mobiwire the screen shows sim blocked but it is not blocked as it works on other phones

4) there is no opportunity to enter the unlock code as screen only shows sim blocked 

So how do I unlock the phone, I also went to a Voda store and they said they had no knowledge how to help I also tried online with Voadaphone and they said the sim must be locked but its not locked as I can use it on any other unlocked phone 

Please can you help 

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @Matlock 

With the phone turned on you need to enter the unlock menu by typing #7525#unlockingcode#1# followed by call.

Your phone should then be unlocked.

View solution in original position

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @Matlock 

With the phone turned on you need to enter the unlock menu by typing #7525#unlockingcode#1# followed by call.

Your phone should then be unlocked.

View solution in original position

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Thanks it works but when I contacted the Vodafone help they told me it's the sim or phone or both are faulty 

Could you let Vodaphone technical support know how simple it is and they are providing false information as you suggestion works fine in few seconds its done and I wasted ages on the Vodaphone help Chat line

View more options