Ask

Solution

Unlock Mobiwir

Matlock
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am trying to unlock my Mobiwre Ayasha Mobile

1) I ave received the unlock code

2) I inserted a working sky sim in the phone (I have also double checked sim on 2 other unlocked devices and it works ok)

3) when I switch on Mobiwire the screen shows sim blocked but it is not blocked as it works on other phones

4) there is no opportunity to enter the unlock code as screen only shows sim blocked 

So how do I unlock the phone, I also went to a Voda store and they said they had no knowledge how to help I also tried online with Voadaphone and they said the sim must be locked but its not locked as I can use it on any other unlocked phone 

Please can you help 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Matlock 

With the phone turned on you need to enter the unlock menu by typing #7525#unlockingcode#1# followed by call.

Your phone should then be unlocked.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS

Hi @Matlock 

With the phone turned on you need to enter the unlock menu by typing #7525#unlockingcode#1# followed by call.

Your phone should then be unlocked.

Thanks it works but when I contacted the Vodafone help they told me it's the sim or phone or both are faulty 

Could you let Vodaphone technical support know how simple it is and they are providing false information as you suggestion works fine in few seconds its done and I wasted ages on the Vodaphone help Chat line