I had taken a pay monthly broadband rental plan from Vodafone store in ilford London in Jun 2018.
I had purchased the Huwai R218H MiFi device separately.
I had paid all my bills and closed the account in Dec 2018.
Now I want to unlock the device and use it with other networks so I submitted a NUC request with my original vodafone mobile number under which I had the monthly broadband rental plan, IMEI number of the device.
But Vodafone came back citing they cannot share the code since I dont meet the following criteria:
· The device has been used on the Vodafone UK network
· The device has been used with a Vodafone SIM for at least 30 days
· The device is not blacklisted, or reported as lost/stolen
· Pay Monthly customers have paid at least 3 months’ of bills, and the account has no outstanding balance
· An NUC hasn’t been requested for the device more than 3 times in the last 12 months
This was my first request for code since Dec 2018 when I closed the vodafone account.
Kindly help me to get the wifi device unlocked.
Thank you, I have connected with help desk on live chat and gave them all the account details.
They have confirmed they see no issue for which the request must be rejected.
They applied NUC request on my behave.
Fingers crossed and hope to receive the unlock code.