Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlock my phone

joancox123
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

How do you get my unlock code Without phone number and the account I have lost both Email and phone number and password And sim card

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Do you mean a Nuc so you can use any Network's Sim card in the phone ?

If so …

First check if your phone is locked by using another Network's sim card that's been activated.

In order to use your original Vodafone information you will need the phone number and imei number from the phone.

i.e the information in the Vodafone unlock-code-request. 

As long as you've used the sim you've no longer have in the phone in the last 30 days.

Customer services via 0333 304191,  Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries  can help with your number or check with friends , family or work as they may have your mobile number in their phone's 

Or you'll need to pick up a Vodafone Payg sim card from a newsagent or petrol station or order a free Payg sim via Here  , top it up with a minimum amount and use that in the phone for 30 days minimum making calls and sending texts etc and then request the phone's unlock to all networks using the new payg information.

How-do-I-get-a-Network-Unlock-Code-NUC if I'm not a Vodafone Customer. 

Or use a reputable online unlocking site which would cone with a fee they'll charge @joancox123 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.