Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlocking Sony

REECE-1997
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, tried several times to unlock my phone, received my unlock code, inserted different SIM, and the code I entered which I rechecked several times to make sure it was correct didn't work, kept saying it was unsuccessful, made sure the IMEI number was correct and that is also correct. Please help. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Thats not good @REECE-1997 

Try typing in this or something similar to see if you have enough tried left i.e you haven't hard locked the phone.

*#*#7378423#*#*  

If the alternative network sim cards are activated i.e connects to mobile data etc and your in the UK then you may need to contact customer services on191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams viaContact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

how-do-I-use-my-nuc. 

Unlocking/Sony-unlocking-not-working. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Nope, still hasn't worked unfortunately and I am in the UK and the sim card I am trying to use is in service but just not on my phone I am wanting it for

BandOfBrothers

@REECE-1997 wrote:

Nope, still hasn't worked unfortunately and I am in the UK and the sim card I am trying to use is in service but just not on my phone I am wanting it for

Ok @REECE-1997 

Hopefully customer services or the Vodafone Social Media Teams will be able to help you further.

Current Phone  >

No worries thanks for the help anyway

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome @REECE-1997 

Current Phone  >