Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlocking codes

propng
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello,

Over the last 2 months i have repeatedly requested unlock codes for my Sony Xperia XZ3.

I have spoken to 3 different people via live chat regarding this matter and every single time they ask me to provide my IMEI number, make and model of the phone on their online form.

Whoever deals with said online forms is absolutely incompetent because the unlocking codes they send me are completely wrong as is the IMEI number attached to said codes.

Why do i even need to request these stupid codes to unlock my phone when i have had contracts with various other providers and never needed a code, the phones were simply automatically unlocked once the contract period was up.

I am getting absolutely sick of requesting unlock codes and having to wait weeks every time only to then receive a completely wrong code. Surely there is an easier way to get the CORRECT codes without having to pay a third party to get them.

1 REPLY 1

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @propng, I'm sure we'll be able to help get your phone unlocked. As we'll need access to your account to do this, pop us a private message through one of our social channels and we'll take a look 🔎