cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Removal of SOS band from as a product from the SMART APP subscription page problem

Jay1970
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am trying to remove a cancelled SOS band from my SMART APP - the subscription was cancelled over a year ago but when I choose to remove the product it tells me that "Uh oh we couldn't remove your product". I've been trying over a month now with no success. ANy help?

3 REPLIES 3

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

To remove the device from your Smart app @Jay1970 You would need to go to the main app screen > Select the device you’d like to remove > Then at the bottom of 'your device’s details screen' select ‘Remove this device’ then follow any further device specific instructions from there.

If you're following these steps and are still unable to remove the SOS band from your device list, you'll need to check you're using the most up to date version of the app as this can cause problems when trying to add and remove devices.

Hi Mark, thank you for replying. That is the process I am following to remove the sos band product, but as above I get the message saying “uh oh, we couldn’t remove your product”.

I'm using app version 5.3.2 which is the latest.

any further ideas?

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Sorry to hear that the above hasn't worked for you @Jay1970. If you're still having issue removing the device, we'd recommend reaching to our dedicated V by Vodafone Expert team who'll be better suited to take a closer look into this for you. You can speak to them by calling 0808 0057 391 from any UK mobile or Landline.