Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to re-register Sure Signal V1

crrswift
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have owned a Sure Signal v1 for 4 years. It has not been working since August now, despite raising the issue with Vodafone Support. The fault I initially reported was an intermittently flashing Amber light at the ethernet port, beside a solid green one and no 3G signal. I then de-registered the device in an attempt to resolve the issue. When attempting to re-register it, I got a message saying it is already registered. I cannot add or delete users as the box is no longer showing up under my account.

On 18 August I received the following advice from Customer Service Agent Joseph Gomes:

"I have checked with  the technical team and they have confirmed that the Sure Signal is registered to your number. They did some troubleshooting from the backend and requested to follow the below steps:

-       Take out the power cable

-       Insert the power cable

-       Hold the reset button for 10 seconds

Leave it for 6 hours and you should see that Sure Signal should start working properly."

I followed the instructions with no success. I am still unable to re-register the Sure Signal which is not showing up on my account. The amber light is still flashing at the ethernet port.

Please could you de-register the Sure Signal so I can re-register it, and then I can address the other outstanding issue. The serial number is

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Retired-Laura
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @crrswift

With the amber light flashing on the Ethernet port, this means that the Vodafone Sure Signal is faulty.

As this is outside the warranty, we advise that you consider buying a new device.

Cheers,

Laura