Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

“Add Mobile Plan” greyed out on iPhone 12 Pro

simax
14: Advanced member

Hi, another person with an Apple Watch issue lol

Ever since I got the 12 Pro on upgrade the option to add a mobile data plan to my Apple Watch is greyed out with the message underneath “Your vodafone UK account is not eligible to enable mobile data on your Apple Watch. Contact vodafone UK at 191 for more information.”

Spoke to someone on chat last night who got me to reset and re-pair the watch which I did. Both devices are on the most recent iOS version. The agent also checked and said I was eligible to have additional lines on my account. I can only assume there might be an issue with the tariff plan I’m on maybe (Unlimited Max)?

I was promised last night that the tech team would message me back today but nothing as yet.... however upon checking here it seems I’m not the only one having issues.....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

simax

I seem to have fixed it by removing WiFi Calling/VoLTE from my online account and then re-enabling it. As soon as I did the, the option has appeared.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

simax

I seem to have fixed it by removing WiFi Calling/VoLTE from my online account and then re-enabling it. As soon as I did the, the option has appeared.