main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Cellular Apple Watch

2: Seeker

How do I find out if my Business Vodafone Account can connect to a Cellular Apple Watch?

View more options
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @scotthunter, if you sign into your MyVodafone online account, it should show you if you can add this to your account. You can check all deals and sign in from this link here. Let us know how you get on 🙂

View more options
2: Seeker

I have tried this already but when I log in I get the following - 'Something unexpected has happened'. My third provider has advised that it is not possible on  Vodafone Business but I know from your website that this is not the case.

View more options

@scotthunter When clearing your cache and cookies does this allow you to login to your online account? If this doesn't do the trick, please let me know how you get on after using an alternative device and browser.

View more options