main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Iphone 12 pro max order confirmed

3: Seeker

Hello everyone, recently I've ordered the iPhone 12 pro max pacific blue 128gb... For 3 days the tracking is saying that my order is confirmed but not dispatched 😭 does someone knows how long it takes to get dispatched? I've but a case for the phone and it's not fun looking at an empty case😭

Last thing... It's the phone back in stock?

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
17: Community Champion

If the iPhone is in stock it should be a matter of days.

Once you have the tracking number you'll know more.

I-want-to-track-my-order. 

myvodafone/ordertracker. 

If the iPhone is out of stock then you'd need to contact customer services on 191 or Live Chat and they'll advise.

The Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can help too.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860 Snapdragon.

Samsung One Ui 2.5  / Android 10.

View more options
2: Seeker

I’ve got the same issue but ordered on the 14th (128gb silver). Was told 1-2 weeks for delivery as it’s out of stock; the tracker now says ”Our supplier is low in stock due to high demand. But we’re working closely with them to get your order to you as quickly as possible” - it’s showing as order confirmed- back order but estimated delivery date 27th November (this changed from the 25th that was showing a couple of days ago, there was no estimate prior to that). Does anyone have any idea on how long they take to restock properly?

View more options

My phone arrived yesterday after calling them for a whole week, and I've order it the same day as you 

View more options
2: Seeker

Great, so there’s hope!

I just did an online chat but they didn’t tell me anything useful.

What model/ colour did you order? 

View more options

The 128gb Pacific blue!!

View more options