Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Message+

nmmorgan1987
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I am using an iPhone 11 Pro, ordered direct from Vodafone. I am unable to use message+, is there any reason why?

I have gone via the Vodafone website, clicked the link to the App Store and it says "Currently not available in your country or region". But this isn't the case, as I have used the app prior to having an iPhone 11 Pro.

I have cleared my browsing history and cache before clicking the link to the App Store on the Vodafone site. 

If I got to Settings > Privacy > Contacts message+ is not there to select.

I am perplexed as nothing states that it isn't available, even the Vodafone site claims its available to iOS 6.0 or later..it isn't pre downloaded onto the handset, and as I said, I have used message+ in my country or region before..

Any advice?

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @nmmorgan1987 

Please see here

Message plus 

As said on my post, I have used that exact page. Clicked where the link says App Store. 

BandOfBrothers

Long shot but go into your iPhones settings and your iTunes settingd on a computer just to make sure the Region is set for the Uk.

If a person backs up to iTunes then all the settings and apps should come down when set up iPhone using a back up is opted for @nmmorgan1987 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi bandofbrothers, this looked so promising! However everything is set to the UK 😞 

I have since asked Vodafone technical support and even they don't know. Although, trying to explain what Message+ was the hardest part...

Well this page says

At the moment our Chat features aren’t available on iPhone – but we’ll let you know when things change