Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Port from O2 to Vodafone

Sdg01
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi Team, I recently purchased Iphone16 pro with Vodafone and I want to port my number from O2 to Vodafone, what's the process and how long it will take? I watched some videos, it says I need to use temporary number from Vodafone but I don't know nowhere can I find that. Can you plz help me into this asap. As I'm traveling next week so need to it asap.

Thanks in advance. 

1 REPLY 1

Janey

Hi @Sdg01 Thanks for posting, it's great to see you've joined us. 

We can definitely get your number ported over to us. When you bought your new plan, you're automatically been assigned a temporary number, you can get this from the paperwork we're emailed over or by dialling *#100# from your new phone and Vodafone SIM, the number will appear on your screen.

You'll then need a PAC from your old provider, so from their SIM just text PAC to 65075 and they'll reply with the code. Then log into My Vodafone with the temporary mobile number, and enter your PAC there. We'll take care of the rest. You can request to port in as soon as the next working day, as long as it's before 5pm. 

If you need more help, just let us know. You can find everything you need to know about keeping your number here.