Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Trade in pack

London_112
4: Newbie

I just got my ipnone 12 max and there is no returns pack. How do I give my old iphone back to vodafone? Will it arrive later this week or?

i used flexi upgrade and said I would give my old iphone to them in exchange for no cost.

thanks

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Normally you could drop it into a Vodafone Highstreet Store but as they are only open for Click and Collect type orders right now I'd suggest to ring 191 or use Live Chat and they'll arrange for a Returns Pack to be sent to you if they are sating they need your original phone back @London_112 

And or contact the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thankyou

BandOfBrothers

No worries @London_112 

I'm sure your aware but remember to remove the sim and factory reset it to remove any security locks before sending it back.

Then take time and date stamped photos of the phone with one of it turned on to prove it's condition just in case.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Don’t know if on about same one but I did the annual upgrade promise where I have to send my old iPhone back my new 12 pro max arrived on Friday and my returns pack for my 11 pro max came today 

Can I ask you, did you receive a charge on your account for “Flexi Upgrade”. 

I did the upgrade promise - revived my handset on 13th November and have not received the returns pack. 

I’ve been charged £465.70 for a flexi upgrade that I don’t want. Ive had the handset ready to return since 13th but have had no way of doing so. 

Thanks

Hi, there was no charge. Maybe the remaining contract has to be below a certain amount?