Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone app error, won’t start.

aderowswell
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Every time I open My Vodafone app (since app update) I get this in a continuous loop.

I have tried deleting app and reinstalling, but still has the same issue. 

5A475E9D-C89A-40F6-940E-2A6C322199B1.png

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @aderowswell 

Before uninstalling you would also have needed to uninstall the icloud copy or you will reinstall the same version of the Application.

Try going into the Application and clearing cache and data and using mobile data for Vodafone to locate your account, this may be all that is needed.

If you continue to have problems follow this link to speak to the Social Team: Contact Us 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're aware some of our customers are experiencing issues using the app since the latest iOS @aderowswell. To get everything back on track, go to your settings and change your default browser to Safari. Find Safari in 'Settings' then select 'Default browser app' and choose 'Safari'. This is a temporary resolution as we're currently working on a fix for this, but once it's been sorted you should be able to use any browser again. 

I have looked and do not seem to have or can’t find this option. I am running iOS 14.2

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @aderowswell, just to clarify have you tried all steps advised by both @AnnS and @Mark?

Our tech team are currently working on getting this error fixed as soon as possible 👍

What is it you are trying to do on the app? Perhaps we can assist through the forum

All I do is try to open the app and it crashes with the error saying restart, but the restart just brings the same error over & over. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled but with no better results. I guess I’ll just wait for an app update to fix the issue.