Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 15 pro max

JoolsBaz
3: Seeker

An update for anyone who is waiting on the 15 pro max. Spoke to online agent who told me 3 days, for what I have no idea, this is after I waited an initial 3 days. Then received a text message saying 4 days, but when go on Vodafone own tracking it says 6 days. Why not be honest and say no clue. 

5 REPLIES 5

territt
4: Newbie

Mine says been saying 6 days for the last week

They honestly haven’t. Got a clue. Still taking money out my account even though no phone, no updates, and no apology. So quick to sign everyone up to a phone that doesn’t seem to exist.  10 year customer and apparently I’m valued, hahahaha yeah right 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @territt & @JoolsBaz, I can understand your frustration with your orders being delayed and would love to look into this for you.

As we'll need access to your account to do this, please pop us a private message via one of our social channels with the below information and we'll be happy to help.

- Full name
- Mobile number
- Order number
- Delivery address

Messaged them, they were about as useful as speaking to the homeless sleeping the tent down the home, 

why tell people to message them if that take hours to reply to each message and don’t help in anyway?

Rich-Dav1

Im still waiting too. I preordered in store on 15th and was only advised of the delay after I’d completed the upgrade. Then told me it would be 6th October. I’ve had nothing since then and my tracking says 10 day back order. Useless