Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 16 Pro Max Delivery Delays?

Benw18
6: Helper
6: Helper

Anyone else pre-order the iPhone 16 Pro Max? I ordered at 13:05 last Friday (13/10/24) - just been online to check the tracking and showing as 1-2 weeks! 

I’m hopeful this is a temporary ‘glitch’ and this will update during the day today… Interested to see if anyone else who ordered around the same sort of time/date is also seeing this delivery pushback displayed on order tracking? For reference, I pre-ordered iPhone 16 Pro Max Black 256gb.

309 REPLIES 309

mjellis99
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

IMG_5705.jpegI had to go into the store to get them to check their deliveries to activate this message and receive the phone! 

StuartKicks
4: Newbie

Just posting my status in here, going by yours hopefully have mine by end of next week 

1000009657.png

Ellsb
4: Newbie

IMG_5334.jpeg

  Back order for 6 days 😭😭😭😭

I just got an order update, 2 October looks like the day. Checks yours again @Ellsb 

Yay! Sadly no change for me :Smiling: 

Hello @Paige_agnew_20 

Unfortunately with newly launched flagship phone's especially new iPhone's the lead time can change very fast due to supply and demand , thus may not have been the case when you placed the order, but then soon after changed.

I hope you get your phone ASAP. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Seems like the third party provider just didn’t order enough stock.

Sadly, I am also on on back-order for 6 days, how long did it take for you to receive the confirmation?

Commiserations to us :,)

:Smiling: hopefully we will receive order confirmations soon.