Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 16 Pro Max Delivery Delays?

Benw18
6: Helper
6: Helper

Anyone else pre-order the iPhone 16 Pro Max? I ordered at 13:05 last Friday (13/10/24) - just been online to check the tracking and showing as 1-2 weeks! 

I’m hopeful this is a temporary ‘glitch’ and this will update during the day today… Interested to see if anyone else who ordered around the same sort of time/date is also seeing this delivery pushback displayed on order tracking? For reference, I pre-ordered iPhone 16 Pro Max Black 256gb.

309 REPLIES 309

fingers crossed coz my blood has been itching to swap my phone

nad_as_a_hatter
2: Seeker

I finally got mine today after they shipped it out at gone midnight! I hope you all get them soon. It seems as though they must have stock again! 

quick one did you get that link to follow up on it and did it show the date?

So my order tracking changed from back on order for 3 days to showing nothing. I happened to have randomly woke up at midnight (as you do) and checked and it said it being processed. Checked again a couple of later as I woke up again and it said it was being delivered to my local DPD depot. It got there about 6:30 this morning. 

Xgarrybrar

Mine showing now dispatched for home delivery on 27 September received by DPD local thank god m soo excited 😍

Happy days still expecting mine 

Xgarrybrar

I got mine yesterday thanks vodafone 

Still waiting on mine 

GAZ707
3: Seeker

Got mine today even though it said Oct 1st estimated delivery 

User2709