Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 16 Pro Max Delivery Delays?

Benw18
6: Helper
6: Helper

Anyone else pre-order the iPhone 16 Pro Max? I ordered at 13:05 last Friday (13/10/24) - just been online to check the tracking and showing as 1-2 weeks! 

I’m hopeful this is a temporary ‘glitch’ and this will update during the day today… Interested to see if anyone else who ordered around the same sort of time/date is also seeing this delivery pushback displayed on order tracking? For reference, I pre-ordered iPhone 16 Pro Max Black 256gb.

309 REPLIES 309

16 Pro Max  256gb desert titanium. 

Oh good to hear you got your phone i ordered 16 pro max desert but 1TB i think that's why i'm still waiting happy for you lol 😂 but waiting is irritating seriously 

nad_as_a_hatter
2: Seeker

I’ve had a text today saying it’s on back order for 3 days and I’ll get an update in 3 working days. Still shows estimated delivery 1-2 weeks. I’m over the initial disappointment now, nothing I can do but to wait. At least when it arrives, I’ll have less to pay off on my current phone! 

Xgarrybrar

Hello. Sorry - we're still waiting for Apple iPhone 16 Pro Max 1TB desert titanium 5G ULTRA stock from the manufacturer. Don't worry though, you've got a spot on the waiting list and we'll send your order out as soon as possible. We'll update you again in 3 working days.

That’s what mine says 🤷🏻‍♂️

Mines updated and has gone from 1-2 weeks to 3-4 weeks 😤😤 that’s after they sent me the text 

Which model did you order? Mine changed to showing no estimate earlier and now says 1-2 weeks again but I’m not holding my breath!

Mine is still showing 

Your items are on back-order for 3 days

You'll get an email and text message as soon as your items are back in stock and ready for delivery

and Estimated 3-4 Weeks, 8am - 6pm. 🙄🙄

User2709
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Mine is showing  click and collect then date for Sep 27 underneath. Does that mean its coming on that date. Please see belowIMG_9992.jpg

Same here.  Just noticed the new message today.  Guess we’ll have to keep checking until it says ready to collect, hopefully on Friday.