Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 16 Pro Max Delivery Delays?

Benw18
6: Helper
6: Helper

Anyone else pre-order the iPhone 16 Pro Max? I ordered at 13:05 last Friday (13/10/24) - just been online to check the tracking and showing as 1-2 weeks! 

I’m hopeful this is a temporary ‘glitch’ and this will update during the day today… Interested to see if anyone else who ordered around the same sort of time/date is also seeing this delivery pushback displayed on order tracking? For reference, I pre-ordered iPhone 16 Pro Max Black 256gb.

309 REPLIES 309

Fingers crossed!!

I’m on back order now still for 3 days although it was 3 days yesterday I called they said it should be delivered in 3 days! But no updates 

They’re useless! The email I received today said I’d receive an update in 4 days. It’s probably on an auto email send out. 

I know! They should at least give like a realistic delivery date even if it had a 3 day time frame! 

Exactly, we should have a tentative delivery date, rather we go every now and then to track the order.

Agree!

StuartKicks
4: Newbie

Mine just updated again bringing the date forward, store delivery is happening today apparently.

When did you order yours? 

Congrats, when did you place the order? Perhaps that may give us tentative timeline on the confirmation

When did you order yours