Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 16 Pro Max Delivery Delays?

Benw18
6: Helper
6: Helper

Anyone else pre-order the iPhone 16 Pro Max? I ordered at 13:05 last Friday (13/10/24) - just been online to check the tracking and showing as 1-2 weeks! 

I’m hopeful this is a temporary ‘glitch’ and this will update during the day today… Interested to see if anyone else who ordered around the same sort of time/date is also seeing this delivery pushback displayed on order tracking? For reference, I pre-ordered iPhone 16 Pro Max Black 256gb.

309 REPLIES 309

Ridiculous especially having no idea when it will come they should have better stock control to give people an idea of when it’ll come, wish I just ordered the 16 plus!! 

Welcome to 6 days club, not sure what this all means. I’ve tried talking to Vodafone, but it seems there is nothing but wait. Hope we all get happy days soon. 

I guess it can’t mean much when mine has gone from 3 to 6 days 😬 

It means you’re another 3 days closer 🤣🤣 mine is supposed to update tomorrow and I’m expecting it to go to 9 days.

OHH 6 days is better than 3? 🤣 oh lucky me

Oh gosh yeah you’re right, I ordered it 6 days ago maybe it’s a good thing it’s jumped to 6 then! 

CeauCeau
4: Newbie

I dont think it goes to 9 even. Got an email said they ll have an update in 4 days but those 4 days have passed and no updates. I would love to see at least an estimate date 

That’s so disappointing!!!

They did this with me on a 3 day update, 3 days passed it has gone to a 6 day update 🙄

You’ll have an update that it’s more days likely 🤦🏻‍♀️