Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 16 Pro Max Delivery Delays?

Benw18
6: Helper
6: Helper

Anyone else pre-order the iPhone 16 Pro Max? I ordered at 13:05 last Friday (13/10/24) - just been online to check the tracking and showing as 1-2 weeks! 

I’m hopeful this is a temporary ‘glitch’ and this will update during the day today… Interested to see if anyone else who ordered around the same sort of time/date is also seeing this delivery pushback displayed on order tracking? For reference, I pre-ordered iPhone 16 Pro Max Black 256gb.

309 REPLIES 309

Kelljade
4: Newbie

I guess the positive is all people who ordered the 24th are the only active ones in the chat so maybe we might be next 🤣

Robbo92
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I’m the same ordered on the 20th and now says I’m on 10days back order 🤦‍♂️ 

IMG_1650.jpeg

IMG_1341.jpeg

I pre-ordered on the 17th and still is 10 days back order i hope it will update the status tomorrow 

Which colour did you order? I’m wondering if that might cause more of a delay. Most people who preordered on here have it already! 

That's a long wait, not sure if this is because of the color, cos a lot of people have started to receive their phones. I also ordered the same and no signs of confirmation.

Cynric
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

It's because a zillion billion million people all want a £1,200 phone at once, instantly, right-now, before my neighbour gets one so I can can be the boss. 😁

I am NOT pointing a finger at anyone in this forum.

Which colour did you order? I’m wondering if that might cause more of a delay 

I have ordered the same, but on 24th. I am on back-order for 6 days so far. Looks like I have a long way to go 😁

CeauCeau
4: Newbie

I think it depends on every spec you choose. The only ones that got it, at least from what i ve seen posted here, are the ones that ordered the 256gb model. I ordered 512gb desert titanium and shluld have been updated yesterday but its still showing 6 days back order. Honestly i dont know why i even bother checking anymore

I ordered the 256gb pro max in black titanium, I’ve given up checking tbh. It’s just so pointless now. 😭