Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 16 Pro Max Delivery Delays?

Benw18
6: Helper
6: Helper

Anyone else pre-order the iPhone 16 Pro Max? I ordered at 13:05 last Friday (13/10/24) - just been online to check the tracking and showing as 1-2 weeks! 

I’m hopeful this is a temporary ‘glitch’ and this will update during the day today… Interested to see if anyone else who ordered around the same sort of time/date is also seeing this delivery pushback displayed on order tracking? For reference, I pre-ordered iPhone 16 Pro Max Black 256gb.

308 REPLIES 308

Kelljade
4: Newbie

So I spoke with Vodafone, stock is there now and is allocated they said but now we are waiting on delivery apparently as they have back log of deliveries 

Thanks, finally a good news, hope we all get our orders soon.

Really? I just saw the website has updated the delivery window to 3-5 weeks 😭😭😭😭😭 so am now not expecting them to send ours out till maybe the end of the month if we’re lucky.

CeauCeau

For me it got delayed even more, showing now 10 days back order which will be updated in another 10 days. Guess i ll have to wait the full 3-4 weeks

This happened to me. But on the second day it changed to today's date so fingers crossed for you 

Hopefully you are right

Ellsb

As predicted, back order for 10 days and won’t get another update for another 10 days!!!! 

IMG_5380.jpeg

That’s sad, what date did you place the order on?

24th of September 

Okay, I ordered the same day, my status still shows back-order for 6 days.