Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 16 Pro Max Delivery Delays?

Benw18
6: Helper
6: Helper

Anyone else pre-order the iPhone 16 Pro Max? I ordered at 13:05 last Friday (13/10/24) - just been online to check the tracking and showing as 1-2 weeks! 

I’m hopeful this is a temporary ‘glitch’ and this will update during the day today… Interested to see if anyone else who ordered around the same sort of time/date is also seeing this delivery pushback displayed on order tracking? For reference, I pre-ordered iPhone 16 Pro Max Black 256gb.

307 REPLIES 307

Im in the same boat, every year Vodafone ##~## up IPhone deliveries when every other network does it fine. 

Have you ordered on the 24th as well? And on back-order for 6 days?

Omg! They must of lied to be yesterday saying stock was there but it was delivery we were waiting for !! 

Don't expect anything until you get the tracking info the day before delivery. 

100% I stopped checking a few days ago, figured when it’s ready they’ll send the message 

Yeah I’ve literally given up now it will come when it comes I’ve had enough 🤣

Sinchox
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

“ We send out all orders on a first-come, first-served basis. “ absolutely lies!!

IMG_1385.jpeg

still waiting 😀

Well if you still havent got it while ordering it on 17th, i imagine that i will wait 2 more weeks considering i ordered it on 23rd

No way! I’m sure others have received theirs after your order date! 

It might depend on the colour and storage. I ordered desert titanium which seems to be highly demanded.