Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 16 Pro Max Delivery Delays?

Benw18
6: Helper
6: Helper

Anyone else pre-order the iPhone 16 Pro Max? I ordered at 13:05 last Friday (13/10/24) - just been online to check the tracking and showing as 1-2 weeks! 

I’m hopeful this is a temporary ‘glitch’ and this will update during the day today… Interested to see if anyone else who ordered around the same sort of time/date is also seeing this delivery pushback displayed on order tracking? For reference, I pre-ordered iPhone 16 Pro Max Black 256gb.

307 REPLIES 307

Fingers crossed 🤞 I won’t believe it till dpd ring my doorbell 🤣🤣

don’t worry you will get it tomorrow. I just spoke to a Vodafone, they said apparently 5 weeks minimum is the time 😁

😂Congrats mate, party time.

Kingdonberry
4: Newbie

🤣 hahaha now there's date to be expecting it.. i hope every one get their order soon too October 9 is almost here🤣🏋️🏋️🏋️🏋️

Kelljade

Mine has updated to 1-2 weeks!!! Yaaaaay (any movement at this point is great) 🤣

Great, congrats. What was your order date?

26th 

Nice, I ordered on 24th and no status change as yet. Still on back-order for 10 days.

Ellsb

I believe it now 🤣🤣 just got the dpd email 🥲🥲 I hope everyone gets their phones soon

Support still tells me i wont get it this week. Which is a shame because i see here people from 24th or later have gotten a text while i ordered before and still have to wait for the tinniest clue