Welcome to Vodafone Community
Welcome to the Vodafone Community! 😄
This forum is home to some of our most knowledgeable customers who are eager to offer advice and provide support on a wide variety of topics.
Our Social Media team are on hand to help you with any questions the Community can’t answer. You’ll also see us on other social media sites such as Twitter & Facebook as well as blogs and other forums.
Want to know more about us? Check out the posts below to see our personal profiles and don't forget to introduce yourself here!
I joined the company in 2002 as a Customer Care agent and became a Team Manager the following year!
I've worked in lots of different departments over the years including Sales, Repeat calls, Customer Relations and working with brand new starters to the business. I first joined Social Media in 2011 and haven't looked back since 😊
Before I joined Vodafone I was hairdressing for 10 years - you can guarantee one of the team is always asking me for a favour 💇
Current device - iPhone X
• Ant & Dec
• Going on holiday to Florida ☀️🎢
• Spending time with the family and my dog Cysco 🐶
• Sprouts 🤢
• Answering questions about myself!
I joined Vodafone in May 2016 as a member of the Social Media team. Previously I worked at a marketing agency for a year that designed and sold promotional items to local businesses, from pens to balloons 🎈
Before that I did an internship at another marketing agency and another at BBC Radio Stoke after graduating University.
During my time at Vodafone I've had the chance to become an expert in certain areas, I'm a Systems Super User (which includes billing, accounts and system errors) and I'm a pro at all things Sure Signal! 💁♀️
In my free time I like to analyse films/TV shows - talking about their themes, plots etc (putting my Film degree to good use still!) 🎥
I had a radio show at University and one of my favourite parts was making content and competitions on Facebook and Twitter for my listeners. Before I graduated I decided that a job focusing on Social Media and helping people would be the goal and nearly four years later I’m here!
Current device - iPhone 6S
• I’m a big hip hop fan which a lot of people don’t expect 🎵
• Comedy films and box sets – The Office (the American one) is my favourite TV show
• I’m not really much for fruit (unless it’s covered in chocolate) 🤤
• Waking me up from a deep sleep isn’t recommended!
I joined Vodafone as part of the Social Media team in August 2016. It’s the best team and I couldn’t imagine myself anywhere else (not that I’m biased obviously) 🙄
I’m an R&R (Reward and Recognition) rep for Social Media and Customer Relations. I help to organise incentives and reward days, where advisers are recognised for their hard work. It’s really fun and very rewarding!
I first started to learn Media in education in college when I chose it as one of my A levels. I’ve always been a creative person so it fitted in really well with everything else I loved. I went on to study it for my degree and decided then, that it was the career path I was looking to go down. The rest all fell into place (luckily for me) 🍀
Current device - iPhone 7
I’ve chosen iPhones for the last 10 years – after my much loved but very old Blackberry died on me (R.I.P). I always tend to go for the smaller model!
• Spending time with family and friends, having good food, drinks and playing games! I’m still the reigning champion of Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit 🏆
• Visiting new places and exploring. I’m 100% that typical tourist, who takes terrible photos of half of my face in front of the Eiffel Tower.
• Bananas. By far one of the worst things to ever be discovered. They smell horrible, feel horrible, look horrible and taste… well I can’t get past the first three to actually try them – but I can imagine it’s horrible! 🍌
• Being ill 🤒
I've been with Vodafone since October 2011 when I first joined the Corporate team. In May 2015 I made the leap to Social Media and I've been here ever since.
I haven't always worked for Vodafone though, before I started I used to be a Superhero! I find the most helpful apps are the Superhero messaging app & the bad guy tracker - although since leaving my access has been restricted 😢
My other hobby includes being an awesome radio host (Every Saturday between 8-10 pm on 6 towns radio. You can join me for all the best hip hop, RnB, Reggae and Grime here: 6towns.co.uk) 😉
Current device - iPhone 11
• Liverpool Football Club
• Strictly Come Dancing 🕺
• A good story!
• Short battery life
• Getting beat in Fantasy Football ⚽
I’ve been with the company since December 2016, specifically within the Social Media team. Before my time here I used to work in a market leading estate planning company.
Unfortunately, I was made redundant from my previous role and I was desperate to continue my passion for social media. I came across a job advert on LinkedIn, so I applied, got the job and it’s been one of the better decisions I’ve made!
My specialist areas include Broadband and Credit File and I'm interested in Social Media Profiling, SEO and digital marketing - I'm also pretty good at making the team laugh! 😂
Current device - iPhone SE (I also have an iPad Pro which I absolutely love)
• Golf (currently playing off a 16 handicap - although this may vary through the year, lol) 🏌️♂️
• Football (Stoke City fan – I know, I know)
• Dairy products (I’m lactose intolerant – apparently)
I’ve been with Vodafone since 2016. I worked very briefly in Business sales (where I learned I’m much better suited to customer care) and then worked in a team taking inbound calls. I finally made the move to Social Media in October 2017 😊
Before Vodafone, I worked as a Chef in a pub for 4 years! 👩🍳
I applied for this role as I’m very active on social media anyway and wanted to try something completely different than I’d done before whilst working at Vodafone. My specialist areas include Broadband queries, Android & Twitter!
Current device - Samsung S10+
• Dogs (I mean most animals, but especially dogs, all dogs!) 🐕
• Nerdy stuff (Gaming, Harry Potter, Comic books, Manga etc etc)
• People who don’t like dogs
• Heights are a big no no! 🙅
I’ve worked at Vodafone coming up to three years. I’ve worked in Pay monthly care, Customer Relations, VOXI and now social media. Before this I worked in the care sector working with young adults and supporting them in day to day living.
Current device - iPhone XS
• I love traveling the UK and Europe following my favourite bands while enjoying a holiday with my younger brother and friends. I especially like trying the continental beers! 🍻
• I love following my football team Stoke City the length and depth of England. I’ve also started taking my two year old son home games now.
• I hate heights, even the smallest of heights!
• I can’t do spiders either! The wife has to evict them from the house 🕷️
I’ve worked at Vodafone for four lovely long years! In that time I’ve worked in; Pay Monthly Care, Customer Relations, Project/Analytics work (Insight and Change) and Social Media. Before Vodafone, I worked in business administration as an apprentice and did part-time bar work, so if you need a cocktail making with a stock report ready to go… I’m your guy
At home, I’m a father to two beautiful boys! I spend a lot of time studying/reading up on ways to better myself in my key three things; To be the best father, To further my knowledge/career and To increase my health/quality of life.
Current Device – iPhone 11 Pro Max