Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Android 10

SimonWilding
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

My brand new Huawei P30 just updated to Android 10. Not read much about it what's good or bad?

Samsung A52S 5G - SM-A528B/DS

Android Version - 12 One UI version 4.1

Last Update 19.4.22

Build- SP1A.210812.016/A528BXXS1CVD1

Baseband- A528BXXUiCVC4
Nova Launcher. Chrome browser.

My phone history (back to 1997!):

Huawei P30, P20, VF Smart V8, Note 4, S4, S2, Tocco Ultra, F490, P300, E250, RAZR v3, Timeport 250, A300, Star-Tac 

3 REPLIES 3

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

It's weird that you should say that @SimonWilding - as I've just this morning updated my Samsung S10+ after putting it off for a while. It would be interesting to see if anyones got any pros or cons! 

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @SimonWilding  and @TJ 

I updated to Android 10 a few weeks ago and it feels like a new phone again regarding the software.

Much more fluid and nicer Ui.

This brings true Dark Mode to my Samsung Note 10+ 5G and a much better gesture control so I can now turn off the navigation bar from the bottom of the phone.

I can see text much better over wallpapers as the new Samsung One Ui 2.0 adjusts letter colours better on dark or light images.

On mine the new digital well being highlights anything that you may need to evaluate such as usage etc.

New camera modes.

Obviously what I'm experiencing is for my Samsung phone and not yours @SimonWilding  with the Samsung One Ui 2.0 being connected to the update.

What I'd suggest is to take a look on YouTube and ask Google Search for improvements that Android 10 brings to your model of phone.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

Hi MCDVOICE and @TJ 

I updated to Android 10 a few weeks ago and it feels like a new phone again regarding the software.

Much more fluid and nicer Ui.

This brings true Dark Mode to my Samsung Note 10+ 5G and a much better gesture control so I can now turn off the navigation bar from the bottom of the phone.

I can see text much better over wallpapers as the new Samsung One Ui 2.0 adjusts letter colours better on dark or light images.

On mine the new digital well being highlights anything that you may need to evaluate such as usage etc.

New camera modes.

Obviously what I'm experiencing is for my Samsung phone and not yours @SimonWilding  with the Samsung One Ui 2.0 being connected to the update.

What I'd suggest is to take a look on YouTube and ask Google Search for improvements that Android 10 brings to your model of phone.

Nice compilation here! Thnx for sharing.