Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Changing the voicemail ring time

dgoadby
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a new Samsung A32 and a new SIM.  The problem is that I cannot change the voicemail ring time. Currently it is 15 seconds and I want to change it to 25 seconds. I tried this: **61*121*11*25# I and after a confirmation message (.... Registration was successful). I then entered *#61# to check and all of my services were still at 15 seconds.
I read all of the forum suggestions including dialling **61*121*10*25# but nothing works.
I have reset the phone twice and also checked that my voicemail is enabled. Judging by the other forum entries and Google responses this is a common problem. As it is a simple process I am amazed that it is still a problem. I tried messaging via Twitter and the guy was helpful but his last idea was to reboot the phone (again!). Surely there is a definite solution to this problem?

3 REPLIES 3

WelshPaul
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Typing **61*121*10*25# works for me on my S21 Ultra although *#61# says it's still set to 15 seconds (it's not).

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @dgoadby 

I don't know if you have tried the suggestion from @TJ on this thread to set the ring time on the phone through the phone application.  https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Android/Increasing-the-number-of-rings-before-voicemail-kicks-in/td-...

give it a try.

Hope it also works for you.

BandOfBrothers

The solution to use the short codes from Vodafone to change the ring time obviously should work @dgoadby 

i.e How-do-I-change-the-length-of-time-before-a-call-goes-to-voicemail which I see you've tried. 

I'm wondering if customer services on 191 or Live Chat can try and manually change this for you !

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.