Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

FMWhatsapp not working?

markmoran
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Lately when using fmwhatsapp new version on my samsung note 9 phone often experience sudden disconnection, sometimes not working. Sometimes I can't send work messages when I'm in need, is this an app issue or a mobile network issue? i am looking for how to solve the problem of fmwhatsapp, can someone give me advice.

I have found a new update of fmwhatsapp apk on Techbigs, it is working again. Thank you everyone.
Refer here if you need it. https://techbigs.com/fmwhatsapp.html

2 REPLIES 2

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @markmoran I'll be honest, I've never heard of FMWhatsapp until now. With you saying you're using the most recent version only recently and you're having problems, I'd hedge my bets that it's an app issue. Are you still able to use your mobile data, make calls and regular text messages? 

adamvinh
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Voicememos keep crashing. When you try to listen it stops and makes an awful sound or the memo has no sound at all. As soon as you click play it's obvious it doesn't work because the memo starts tripping. Everything you've recorded is gone, never to be fixed. For a while I thought my headphones/Bluetooth might lose connectivity and creates distortion but now it's happening without that too.